LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2009:
| Travel and Lodging
| Meeting Photo
Lipidomics Impact on Cell Biology, Structural Biochemistry and Immunopathology
May 6-7, 2009, La Jolla, CA
Poster sessions will take place on both days of the meeting. All posters will be available for viewing for the majority of the meeting, with an hour-long poster session taking place immediately after lunch on each of the two meeting days. Abstract submission is now closed.
Please see below for a list of the posters that will be presented, or view a complete listing of posters with abstracts (pdf).
- A lipidic constituent from Drosophila Lipophorin particles that binds to mammalian smoothened
Navdar Sever, Helena Khaliullina, Adrian Creanga, Suzanne Eaton, Philip A. Beachy (Stanford University).
- Loss of 5-lipoxygenase results in increased inflammation during experimental Lyme arthritis
Victoria A. Blaho, Matthew W. Buczynski, Jennifer M. Hughes, Edward A. Dennis, Charles R. Brown (University of Missouri, Columbia).
- Application of proteomic marker ensembles to mapping of subcellular lipidome macrophages
Alexander Y. Andreyev, Zhouxin Shen, Eoin Fahy, Ziqiang Guan, Jeff G. McDonald, Stephen Milne, David Myers, Samuel Kelly, Andrea Ryan, Bonne M. Thompson, Elaine Wang, Steven Briggs, H. Alex Brown, Alfred Merrill, Christian R.H. Raetz, David Russell, Shankar Subramaniam, Edward A. Dennis (University of California, San Diego).
- Eicosanoid dynamics during the development and resolution of Lyme disease-induced arthritis
Matthew W. Buczynski, Victoria A. Blaho, Charles R. Brown, Edward A. Dennis (University of California, San Diego).
- 17,18-Epoxyeicosatetraenoic acid, a potent anti-arrhythmic EPA metabolite: structure-activity relationships and development of stable analogs
J. R. Falck, Narender Puli, Gerd Wallukat, Cosima Schmidt, Robert Fischer, Wolf-Hagen Schunck (UT Southwestern).
- Genome-wide identification of phosphoinositide binding proteins
Michelle M. Ng, Holly C. Dippold, Suzette E. Farber-Katz, Sun-Kyung Lee, Monica L. Kerr, Marshall Peterman, Ronald Sim, Patricia Wiharto, Kenneth A. Galbraith, Swetha Madhavarapu, Greg J. Fuchs, Timo Meerloo, Marilyn G. Farquhar, Huilin Zhou, Seth J. Field (University of California, San Diego).
- Quantification of glycerophospholipids in Escherichia coli
Marquise L. Hopson and Teresa A. Garrett (Vassar College).
- Genetic networks induced by LPS and oxPAPC in primary mouse macrophages
Brian J. Bennett, Luz Orozco, Aldons J. Lusis (University of California, Los Angeles).
- Visualization of gene expression data for sphingolipid and glycosphingolipid metabolism via a pathway model and its application to cancer
Amin A. Momin, Hyejung Park, Brent J. Portz, Samuel L. Kelly, Rebecca L. Shaner, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr. (Georgia Institute of Technology).
- Quantification of ceramide-1-phosphate by LC-ESI MS/MS
Rebecca Shaner, Jeremy Allegood, Elaine Wang, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr. (Georgia Institute of Technology).
- Participation of de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis in the regulation of autophagy in Kdo2-Lipid A stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages
Kacee Sims, Samuel Kelly, Jeremy Allegood, Elaine Wang, M. Cameron Sullards, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr. (Georgia Institute of Technology).
- V.24-invariant natural killer T Cells mediate anti-tumor activity via killing of tumor-associated macrophages
Liping Song, Shahab Asgharzadeh, Jill Salo, Kelly Engell, Hong-wei Wu, Richard Sposto, Tasnim Ara, Ayaka M. Silverman, Yves A. DeClerck, Robert C. Seeger, Leonid S. Metelitsa (USC, Baylor College).
- Validation of phospholipid concentrations in rat brain by imaging mass spectrometry
Joseph A. Hankin, Robert C. Murphy, Robert M. Barkley (University of Colorado Denver).
- Artifactual formation of N-acylphosphatidylethanolamine and related molecules during chloroform-methanol based lipid extractions
Gregory M. Laird, Ziqiang Guan, Christian R.H. Raetz (Duke University)
- Lipid dynamics in clathrin mediated endocytosis
Costin N. Antonescu, Marcel Mettlen, Dinah Loerke, Daniel Nunez, Gaudenz Danuser, Sandra L. Schmid (The Scripps Research Institute).
- Comparing global and targeted lipid and fatty acid shotgun profiling of brain tissue extracts by NanoESI-infusion
Brigitte Simons, Gary Impey, Eva Duchoslav, Kaisa Koisten, Kim Ekroos (MDS Analytical Technologies).
- A comprehensive classification system for lipids
Eoin Fahy, Manish Sud, Shankar Subramaniam, H. Alex Brown, Christopher K. Glass, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr., Robert C. Murphy, Christian R.H. Raetz, David W. Russell, Yousuke Seyama, Walter Shaw, Takao Shimizu, Friedrich Spener, Gerrit van Meer, Michael S. VanNieuwenhze, Stephen H. White, Joseph Witztum, Edward A. Dennis (University of California, San Diego).
- LIPID Metabolites And Pathways Strategy (LIPID MAPS)
Manish Sud, Dawn Cotter, Eoin Fahy, Robert Byrnes, Shakti Gupta, Sean Li , Mano Maurya, Yihua Zhao, Shankar Subramaniam, H. Alex Brown, Christopher K. Glass, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr., Robert C. Murphy, Christian R.H. Raetz, David W. Russell, Edward A. Dennis (University of California, San Diego).
- Integrated lipids, genes, and pathways data across timecourse experiments for RAW 264.7 cells treated with Kdo2-Lipid A
Manish Sud, Eoin Fahy, Yihua Zhao, Dawn Cotter, Robert Byrnes, Shakti Gupta, Sean Li , Mano Maurya, Shankar Subramaniam, H. Alex Brown, Christopher K. Glass, Alfred H. Merrill, Jr., Robert C. Murphy, Christian R.H. Raetz, David W. Russell, Edward A. Dennis (University of California, San Diego).
- Cholesteryl ester hydroperoxides induce lipoprotein accumulation in macrophages via TLR4-dependent fluid phase uptake
Soo-Ho Choi, Richard Harkewicz, Jee Hyun Lee, Agnès Boullier, Felicidad Almazan, Andrew C. Li, Joseph L. Witztum, Yun Soo Bae, Yury I. Miller (University of California, San Diego).
- X-ray structure of Sonepcizumab, a novel humanized monoclonal antibody against the bioactive lipid sphingosine-1-phosphate
Jon Wojciak, Norman Zhu, Karen Schuerenberg, Kelli Moreno, Roger Sabbadini, Tom Huxford (LPath Inc).
- Regulation of the brain isoprenoids farnesyl- and geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate is altered in Alzheimer disease
Gunter P. Eckert , Gero P. Hooff, Dana M. Strandjord, Urule Igbavboa, Dietrich A. Volmer, Walter E. Müller, W. Gibson Wood (University of Minnesota).
Details for Presenters
- Posters should be no larger than 4 ft. wide and 4 ft. high
- All text on the poster should be in font size no smaller than 16 pt. and must be visible from a distance of about 2-3 feet.
- Illustrations and photos should contain captions.
- At least one abstract author should be present to participate in the interactive poster session.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to bring letter size reprints of their posters to the meeting for distribution
- Set up: Please have your posters ready to set up between 7:45 and 8:30 AM on Wednesday, May 6 (note that breakfast is 8-8:30 AM)
Please contact Masada Disenhouse with any questions regarding posters.