LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2010:
Lipidomics Impact on Cell Biology, Atherosclerosis, and Inflammatory Disease
May 3-4, 2010, La Jolla, CA
| Travel and Lodging
| Meeting Support
The deadline for submitting poster abstracts (March 21, 2010) has passed. The list of posters and abstracts (pdf) for the meeting is now available.
- All text on the poster should be in font size no smaller than 16 pt. and must be visible from a distance of about 2-3 feet.
- Illustrations and photos should contain captions.
- At least one abstract author must be present to participate in the interactive poster sessions.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to bring letter size reprints of their posters to the meeting for distribution
- Poster size: poster measurements cannot exceed 5 ft. wide or 4 ft. high. Please note: While we will accept posters up to 5' wide, our preferred width is 4' or 48", as our space is limited.
- Poster setup will take place between 7:15 and 8:00 AM on Monday, May 3, 2010. Posters must be removed promptly at the end of the meeting, between 4:30 and 5:30 PM on Tuesday, May 4, 2010.
- The Scripps Forum requires posters to be placed using painter's tape only, which we will provide.