LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2013:
| Bioinformatics Demo
| Travel and Lodging
| Meeting Support
Impact of Lipidomics on Oxidized Lipids and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
May 7-8, 2013, La Jolla, CA
The LIPID MAPS meeting features two poster sessions with 56 posters. Of these, six were selected for lightning talks (see program) by the topic chairs, H. Alex Brown (NAFLD) and Joseph L. Witztum (Oxidized Lipids). We received so many high quality, relevant abstracts that making these selections was difficult. The poster presenters are also cross referenced in the attendee list.
- All text on the poster should be in font size no smaller than 16 pt. and must be visible from a distance of about 2-3 feet.
- Illustrations and photos should contain captions.
- At least one abstract author must be present to participate in the interactive poster sessions.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to bring letter size reprints of their posters to the meeting for distribution.
- Poster size must be no larger than 44" wide x 44" high.
- Poster setup will take place between 7:15 and 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. Posters must be removed promptly at the end of the meeting, between 4:30 and 5:30 PM on Wednesday, May 8, 2013.