LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2015:
| Travel and Lodging
| Meeting Support
Lipidomics Impact on Cancer, Metabolic, and Inflammatory Diseases (12th annual meeting)
May 12-13, 2015, La Jolla, CA
We encourage submission of abstracts for the poster sessions at the LIPID MAPS Meeting. All posters will be available for viewing for the majority of the meeting, with an hour-long poster session taking place on each of the two meeting days. To participate, you must register for the meeting and submit a relevant scientific research abstract.
Several submissions will be selected for two "lightning" talks sessions; please indicate if you would like your abstract to be considered. We will notify selected speakers and announce the complete list of posters, abstracts, and lightning talks by early April, 2015.
LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2015 poster titles and abstracts (pdf) are now available for download.
Abstract Submission Requirements
Abstracts for poster sessions should be e-mailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 3, 2015.
Please include all of the following information and follow these guidelines:
- Abstract title.
- List of all authors and affiliations. Clearly indicate the presenting author.
- Abstract. The abstract must be clear, concise, and copy edited in advance of submission. It should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts should be text only (no figures or images).
- Indicate whether your abstract should be considered for a lightning talk.
- All text on the poster should be in font size no smaller than 16 pt. and must be visible from a distance of about 2-3 feet.
- Illustrations and photos should contain captions.
- At least one abstract author must be present to participate in the interactive poster sessions.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to bring letter size reprints of their posters to the meeting for distribution.
- Poster size must be no larger than 44" wide x 44" high.
- Poster setup will take place between 7:15 and 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 12, 2015. Posters must be removed promptly at the end of the meeting, between 4:30 and 5:00 PM on Wednesday, May 13, 2015.