- LIPID MAPS MS Prediction Tool
The LIPID MAPS MS Prediction Tool is a standalone Windows application for predicting possible molecular species for a given MS ion.
- MS Prediction Tutorial - examples of how to use the tool to predict possible glycerophospholipid structure. A help interface is also included in the application.
- LIPID MAPS tools package
The LIPID MAPS tools package is a set of command line Perl scripts to generate SD files containing structure and ontological data for various lipid categories
- LIPID MAPS tools package documentation - Both downloadable and online documentation are available along with the LIPID MAPS Tools Package on our Tools page under "Stand-alone tools".
- LIPID MAPS Pathway Editor
The LIPID MAPS Pathway Editor is a program for managing, visualizing, and editing signaling and metabolic pathways.
- Pathway Editor tutorial - an overview of Pathway Editor features, including how to start the Pathway Editor, access LIPID MAPS pathways and display LIPID MAPS and user-provided experimental data, create pathways from scratch, and edit and save pathway files and images. Instructions for working with SBML and BioPAX formats are also provided.