LIPID MAPS outreach
- LIPID MAPS lipid pathways at NCBI Biosystems - constructed based on LIPID MAPS experimental data and information extracted from scientific literature.
- LIPID MAPS lipid structures at PubChem - LIPID MAPS regularly deposits structure in PubChem, where they are assigned a PubChem ID.
LIPID MAPS Presentations
As part of our outreach effort, members of the LIPID MAPS Consortium provide workshops, demonstrations, discussion sessions, and poster presentations at relevant conferences.
If you would like to inquire about arranging for LIPID MAPS participation in your upcoming event, please contact us.
"Lipidomics Technologies at the End of the First Decade and the Beginning of the Next" - Workshop
presented by LIPID MAPS at EB 2013 under the co-sponsorship of the American Society for Nutrition. April 23, 2013, Boston Convention Center
- Informal LIPID MAPS / Lipidomics Discussion Session - Where do we go from here? Please join members of the LIPID MAPS Consortium in a discussion of how we might best serve the lipid community in years to come. -
2012 FASEB Science Research Conferences FASEB Conference on Phospholipid Metabolism: Disease, Signal Transduction, and Membrane Dynamics, Saxtons River, Vermont, July, 2012
- LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2012 - May 7, 8, La Jolla, CA.
- Workshop on LIPID MAPS Bioinformatics Resources - 2012 ASBMB Annual Meeting, Sunday, April 22.
- LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2011 - May 2, 3, La Jolla, CA.
- LIPID MAPS discussion session - Bioactive Lipids in Cancer, Inflammation and Related Diseases, September, 2011
- LIPID MAPS demonstration sessions - Bioactive Lipids in Cancer, Inflammation and Related Diseases, September, 2011
- LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2010 - May 3, 4, La Jolla, CA.
- LIPID MAPS Annual Meeting 2009 - May 6, 7, La Jolla, CA.
- LIPID MAPS demonstration sessions - 2011 Gordon Research Conference on Molecular and Cellular Biology of Lipids, July, 2011
- Lipidomics workshop at EB2009 (PDFs) - The LIPID MAPS Consortium presented a workshop on lipidomics techniques at EB2009 under the auspices of the ASBMB. The slides from each of these presentations contain references to most of the methodoligies described .
- Lipidomics workshop at EB2007 (PDFs) - The LIPID MAPS Consortium conducted a workshop on lipidomics at Experimental Biology 2007 under the auspices of the American Society for Nutrition. A panel of eight experts discussed methods for analysis of various lipids by mass spectrometry, plus related issues such as sample extraction, internal standards, bioinformatics, and nomenclature.