Community Forum Guidelines
- Please post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing other users will not be tolerated.
- Please respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
- Please post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Do not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly, do not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Please use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering services (charged and free) etc.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
- Please use topic titles which are descriptive and aid others to navigate the board. A topic title “Help wanted” isn’t useful, but “Help wanted in using LipidLynx” will allow users to respond more easily.
- Users who continue to violate forum guidelines will be banned.
- Remember this board is aimed at a scientific audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Above all, users are expected to be kind, helpful, and respectful. Assume the best of people and try to make things better. Beyond just seeking solutions, users are encouraged to help others. If they know the answer to someone else’s question, it is greatly appreciated that they offer assistance.