The following resources may be of interest to lipid researchers.
Other websites of interest
- ASBMB Lipid Corner
- LIPID BANK
- AOCS Lipid Library
- Cyberlipid Center
- National Lipid Association
- PhyloFAdb: Phylogenetic Relationships between Hundreds of Fatty Acids Synthesized by Thousands of Plants.
- Cayman Chemical: Resources available from our commercial sponsor.
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Research
- BBA - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids
- BBA - Biomembranes
- Chemistry and Physics of Lipids
- Current Opinion in Lipidology
- European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
- Journal of Clinical Lipidology
- Journal of Lipid Research
- Lipids in Health and Disease
- Progress in Lipid Research
- Prostaglandins and other Lipid Mediators
- RefMet: A Reference list of Metabolite names RefMet provides a standardized reference nomenclature for both discrete metabolite structures and metabolite species identified by spectroscopic techniques in metabolomics experiments — an essential prerequisite for the ability to compare and contrast metabolite data across different experiments and studies. To this end, a list of 42,000 names from a set of over 200 MS and NMR studies on the Metabolomics Workbench has been used as a starting point to generate a highly curated analytical chemistry-centric list of common names for metabolite structures and isobaric species.
Learn more about RefMet: A Reference list of Metabolite names