Lipid StandardsIntroduction | Search standards by lipid category
These analytical standards include
- MS/MS spectra, including annotations for principal product ions
- Experimental parameters used for acquisition of MS/MS spectra
- LC retention time data for Eicosanoids
- Links to Cayman catalog product descriptions for Eicosanoids
- Literature reference(s) pertaining to identification of MS product ions
Most of our lipid standards are provided by Avanti Polar Lipids, as part of our Lipid Synthesis and Biophysical Characterization Core (Core F). Novel lipids provided to the consortium by Avanti will be made available to the general scientific community for the benefit of lipidomic research. In addition, contract analytical services to identify and quantify a variety of lipids (glycerolipids, glycerophospholipids, sphingolipids, sterols, etc.) using existing or developed techniques are available through Avanti and include MS, NMR, HPLC and GC.